” We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing, since things require a seed to start from…”
In keeping with this quote, Thomas Tritschler is dedicated towards providing distinguished hospitality consulting services to high-end individually owned businesses. He and his team of associates aim to plant the seeds that result in respected solutions and growth.
Thomas Tritschler founded this boutique hospitality consultancy in 2003 and focuses on dedicated advise exclusively to the owners and operators of unique and privately managed hotels.
For the development of new hotel projects, Thomas Tritschler and Asmus Freiherr von Eyb offer their combined competence under the umbrella of Sensible Advice, which has become a joint subsidiary of Tritschler Associates and von Eyb Real Estate Management. Services range from real estate valuation services, hotel asset management to due diligence and feasibility studies. They offer tailor-made services for private and institutional investors, hotel operators and home-owners all around the world.
- Thorough review and detailed analysis of all hotel services from Operations. Policies, Expansion to Marketing
- Mystery Guest Check analysis
- Strategic consulting of all operational processes and procedures
- Budget preparation
- Implementation of strategies and measures
- Owners representation services
- Accompanying hotel investors to important appointments with tax or financial advisors
- Contributing hotel-specific expertise to relevant meetings
- Selection of senior management staff and ensuring their performance
- Feasibility Studies
- Purchase and sale of hotels on behalf of investors
- Hotel Asset Management
- Selection of suitable hotel operators or management companies